FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We encourage you to ask questions and be as informed as possible when choosing experts to work with you and your clients. Let us help you determine if our services and team are a great fit for your case. If we can’t help you, we can point you in the right direction!
Have a question? We can help you find the answers.
How long have you been doing case reviews? How many case reviews have you done?
Allegiant Experts has clinicians, medical coders and billers, and data analysts with a combined experience of nearly 100 years including over 7 million medical records. We work with facilities, health plans, providers, attorneys, SIUs, software companies and many other clients to ensure coding, billing, and reimbursement accuracy.
- For more information look at our Legal Support page to see how we may help you.
Do you work primarily for plaintiffs or defendants?
- We offer a complimentary case assessment to help determine if our services and team are a great fit for your case.
What are your credentials?
- Certified Coding Specialist (CCS)
- Accredited Healthcare Fraud Investigator (AHFI)
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC)
- Registered Nurse (Current in FL)
- AHIMA-Approved Revenue Cycle Trainer
- AHIMA-Approved ICD-10 Trainer
- Certified Legal Nurse Consultant (CLNC)
- National Association of Certified Legal Nurse Consultants (NACLNC®)
- National Health Care Anti-Fraud Association (NHCAA)
- American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA)
- American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC)
- Association of Health Care Auditors and Educators (AHCAE)
- American Nurses Association (ANA)
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses (AACN)
- Juris Educational Resource Network
- Orange County Bar Association (OCBA)
What is your fee schedule?
Fees are determined based on the type of work we do for you, whether providing expert legal testimony or helping support your team’s process and confidential work product.
What types of cases have you worked on?
The team at Allegiant Experts have worked with:
- Plaintiff Attorneys
- Defense Attorneys
- Federal and State MFCUs
- Health Plans
- Criminal Fraud
- Auto & Personal Injury
- Workers’ Compensation
- Whistleblower (qui tam)
- Mass Tort/Environmental
- Contract Disputes
- Corrective Action Plans
- Civil Fraud
- Payment Disputes
Why do I need compliance support?
Our experts have worked in almost every aspect of the healthcare field from private physicians’ offices to the intensive care units of large hospitals. We understand how even while everyone may be trying to do the right thing, a systemic problem can occur and lead to audits, recoveries or even litigation. We can help your team proactively identify areas of risk and prevent costly refunds.
Do you work with whistleblowers? Investigate fraud?
Our team has worked with whistleblowers through their chosen attorney as a consulting expert or testifying expert to assist in identifying the merits of action, assist in drafting a clear complaint to avoid dismissal, investigation, and audits for damage assessments.